Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is adapted from a co-workers recipe that she brought to a potluck. It is very good plain, on lettuce, in a sandwich...as a chip dip...on a tostada...on saltine crackers....on toast...etc. I can't handle hot food and this has just the right amount of spice from the chilies. The veg-all may seem strange but it's very good in it.
- 2 lbs cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, shredded
- 4 ounces mild canned diced green chiles, drained
- 4 ounces canned jalapeno peppers, diced and drained
- 11 ounces canned corn niblets, drained
- 15 ounces Veg-All, drained
- 1⁄2 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- garlic salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Serve as a salad, dip or spread.
I doubled the chiles in this so you could really taste their flavor. I enjoyed the vegetables in it, but the chiles were the best part. Portions are generous, I think this could easily feed 12.
Very tasty!!! What a great way to get your veggies when craving chicken salad! I loved the chiles and added some cumin in addition to the garlic and black pepper. I made it as a sandwich with spinach, tomatoes and a few slices of avocado. Yummy! Thanks for sharing this great recipe, Engrossed. **Made for PRMR**
Very good! It reminded me of a typical Argentinian salad, called "mayonesa de ave". Good memories, good taste. We eat it with tomatoes and pita bread. Thank you Engrossed.