Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this on an insert from a can of Old El Paso green chilies. Very tasty!!!!!
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package flour tortillas, burrito size
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese, finely shredded
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and finely chopped
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup salsa, Old El Paso
- Top one half of each tortilla with cheese, chicken and green chilies. Fold other half over filling; press down with back of pancake turner. Lightly brush melted butter on both sides of each filled tortilla.
- Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook 2 filled tortillas at a time 3 to 4 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and hot. Cut into wedges. Serve with salsa.
Yum! I made these as directed and served them with salsa and sour cream. They were a real hit at our house. I think that they might also be good with some chopped green onion and/or jalapenos too. Thanks SandieTX for a great gameday snack. Made for My3Chefs.