Recipe by Cookin' in Texas
I found this on an insert from a can of Old El Paso green chilies. Very tasty!!!!!
Top Review by lazyme
Yum! I made these as directed and served them with salsa and sour cream. They were a real hit at our house. I think that they might also be good with some chopped green onion and/or jalapenos too. Thanks SandieTX for a great gameday snack. Made for My3Chefs.
- 326.01 g package flour tortillas, burrito size
- 473.18 ml Mexican blend cheese, finely shredded
- 473.18 ml chicken, cooked and finely chopped
- 127.57 g can green chilies, chopped
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 236.59 ml salsa, Old El Paso
Directions See How It's Made
- Top one half of each tortilla with cheese, chicken and green chilies. Fold other half over filling; press down with back of pancake turner. Lightly brush melted butter on both sides of each filled tortilla.
- Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook 2 filled tortillas at a time 3 to 4 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and hot. Cut into wedges. Serve with salsa.