Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked,shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can mexican style beans (ranch style beans will work fine)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 cups nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips, slightly broken
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Spray large non-stick skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken; sprinkle with garlic powder and cayenne pepper.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, beans, corn and water; mix well.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cover skillet, and cook 5 minutes.
- Add chips and 1 Tbsp of cilatro; stir gently to mix.
- Cook 5 to 7 minutes, until mixture has reduced, and chips are softened.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover, cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle remaining tablespoon of cilantro over top.