Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A delicious one-dish meal featuring diced chicken, dried cherries and diced potatoes. It is an easy-to-prepare and family approved!
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 566.99 g package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 473.18 ml diced cooked chicken breasts
- 4.92 ml poultry seasoning
- 118.29 ml dried cherries
- Preheat a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add oil; swirl to coat pan.
- Add remaining ingredients. Cook, flipping over occasionally, for about 10 minutes, or until potatoes are lightly browned. Serve immediately.
Wow, the cherries really give this a touch of sweet bright flavor!
SO Delicious!! Full of Fantastic Flavors..YUM :-)
potatoes, cherries & chicken...a great combination