A friend made this for me one evening and I've been making it ever since.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (12 ounce) packages stouffer frozen spinach souffle, defrosted
- 18 ounces cooked boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup shredded low-fat swiss cheese, divided (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coarse fresh breadcrumb
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1Combine Spinach Souffle, rice, milk, 1/2°C swiss cheese, onion, mustard and salt in a large bowl; stir well.
- 2Spread into bottom of 9 x 13 baking pan; place chicken on top of spinach mixture.
- 3Combine breadcrumbs, butter and remaining swiss cheese in small bowl; sprinkle mixture evenly over casserole.
- 4Cover casserole with aluminum foil.
- 5Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 25 to 35 minutes; remove cover.
- 6Continue baking for 10 minutes or until spinach mixture is set.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cheesy Florentine
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 626.0
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 206.9 mg
- Sodium 1148.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 38.6 g