Recipe by HOTTOPOT
We all enjoy eating this and there are so many ways you can change it up! You could add just about anything to it--very fast too!
Top Review by ARathkamp
These are yummy! I travel for work and this is a meal I can plan for the hubby and kids to make. I use a sundried-tomato flour tortillia and add green chilies to the mix. I cant find velveta cheese shredded, so I just used a mexican blend shredded cheese and it works fine. Thanks for posting!
- 3 (8 ounce) cans chicken breasts
- 2⁄3 cup salsa or 2⁄3 cup picante sauce
- 2 cups shredded Velveeta cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package flour tortillas (8 count burrito size)
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream (for dipping)
- additional salsa (for dipping)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix well salsa and drained chicken (mix well enough to break up any large chunks of meat).
- Place large spoonful in center of tortilla.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Spread out evenly--avoid getting too close to edges of tortilla.
- Either fold in half and grill about 4-5 minutes on George Foreman-type grill.
- Roll up and fry or bake until golden and crispy.