Found this recipe on a couple different blogs with variations. This is the one I tried and really liked.
- In medium bowl, combine chicken, cheeses, milk, and pepper.
- Spread 1/2 cup mixture on each lasagna noodle; roll jelly-roll fashion.
- In a 13 by 9-inch baking dish, spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce.
- Arrange lasagna rolls, seam-side down in sauce in baking dish.
- Top with remaining spaghetti sauce.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Serve, if desired, with additional Parmesan cheese.