1/1 Photo of Chicken & Cheese Lasagna Roll-Ups
1 hr 10 mins
Sassy in da South's Note:
Found this recipe on a couple different blogs with variations. This is the one I tried and really liked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, combine chicken, cheeses, milk, and pepper.
- 2Spread 1/2 cup mixture on each lasagna noodle; roll jelly-roll fashion.
- 3In a 13 by 9-inch baking dish, spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce.
- 4Arrange lasagna rolls, seam-side down in sauce in baking dish.
- 5Top with remaining spaghetti sauce.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or until hot.
- 8Serve, if desired, with additional Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Cheese Lasagna Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.9
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 63.0 mg
- Sodium 1129.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 25.6 g