Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Great idea to use left over chicken.
- 9 ounces chicken breasts, strips, cooked
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 tablespoons bacon, cooked, in pieces
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In medium bowl, stir together chicken, pesto and melted butter until chicken is evenly coated.
- Place english muffin halves, cut side up, on baking sheet.
- Divide chicken mixture smong muffins.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with bacon pieces; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 2 to 3 minutes more until cheese is melted and bubly.