Recipe by Sandy Sadewater
This is a wonderful dish was made for me by a friend and I had to make it also. My family loved it. Can be doubled.
- 1 can Campbell's nacho cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches each)
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine soup and milk; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine chicken, salsa, chilies,chili powder and 2 tbsps of soup mixture.
- To make enchilas, along one side of each tortilla, spread about 1/3 cup of chicken mixture.
- Roll up each tortilla, jelly roll fashion; place seamside down in greased 3 qt oblong dish.
- Spread remaining soup mixture over top of enchilladas.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.