Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a wonderful dish was made for me by a friend and I had to make it also. My family loved it. Can be doubled.
- 1 can Campbell's nacho cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches each)
- In small bowl, combine soup and milk; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine chicken, salsa, chilies,chili powder and 2 tbsps of soup mixture.
- To make enchilas, along one side of each tortilla, spread about 1/3 cup of chicken mixture.
- Roll up each tortilla, jelly roll fashion; place seamside down in greased 3 qt oblong dish.
- Spread remaining soup mixture over top of enchilladas.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
These were good, quick and easy to make. Didn't get much of a reaction from everyone, so probably won't make again, but glad I tried it.
These were pretty good. I added cilantro and mozzarella to the mix. I couldn't find "nacho cheese soup" so I just used "cheddar soup". My BF liked them, and they were great for a quick fix.
These were really good. I put salsa on the bottom to keep the bottoms from sticking and soft. I didn't use chili powder as my homemade salsa is pretty hot and I added an extra cup of chicken. This only made 5 for us ... however they were pretty fat.