- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- MIX soup and milk.
- MIX 2 tablespoons soup mixture, chicken, salsa, chiles and chili powder.
- SPREAD about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll tortillas around filling and place seam-side down in greased 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- POUR remaining soup mixture over enchiladas. Cover.
- BAKE at 375°F for 35 minute or until hot.