Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
These are very tasty. You can use any soft cheese; I used philidelphia, but I think Mascarpone would work well. I found the recipe in the Australian Womens Weekly Home Library of Finger Food. The preparation time includes chilling.
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken (150g)
- 1 (125 g) packet cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons French mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup salted mixed nuts (125g)
- Blend or process chicken, cheese, mustard and juice until smooth, cover; refridgerate for 1 hour.
- Blend or process nuts until fine.
- Roll 2 level teaspoons of chicken mixture into a ball, toss in nuts.
- Repeat with remaining mixture and nuts; cover refridgerate for 1 hour at least.