Aust WW 4.5 points 20 mins prep includes 10 mins cooling time.
Make and share this Chicken, Cheese and Mushroom Strudels recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Coat an oven tray with cooking oil spray.
- Coat a medium non-stick fry pan with cooking oil spray.
- Place over medium heat.
- Add the chicken, onion and garlic, and cook stirring, for 5 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain off any excess liquid.
- Set aside for 10 mins to cool.
- Place two sheets of phyllo on a clean work surface, spaying between each with cooking spray.
- Spoon 1/4 of the chicken mixture onto the centre.
- Top with 1 tablespoon of the cheese.
- Fold to enclose.
- Place on tray.
- Coat with cooking spray.
- Repeat with the remaining pastry and filling.
- Sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.
- Serve with spinach leaves.