1/2 Photos of Chicken, Cheese and Mushroom Strudels
Aust WW 4.5 points 20 mins prep includes 10 mins cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C.
- 2Coat an oven tray with cooking oil spray.
- 3Coat a medium non-stick fry pan with cooking oil spray.
- 4Place over medium heat.
- 5Add the chicken, onion and garlic, and cook stirring, for 5 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- 6Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes.
- 7Drain off any excess liquid.
- 8Set aside for 10 mins to cool.
- 9Place two sheets of phyllo on a clean work surface, spaying between each with cooking spray.
- 10Spoon 1/4 of the chicken mixture onto the centre.
- 11Top with 1 tablespoon of the cheese.
- 12Fold to enclose.
- 13Place on tray.
- 14Coat with cooking spray.
- 15Repeat with the remaining pastry and filling.
- 16Sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- 17Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.
- 18Serve with spinach leaves.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Cheese and Mushroom Strudels
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.1
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 60.9 mg
- Sodium 254.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 28.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat tasty cheese