1/1 Photo of Chicken Chedder Broccoli Bake
A wonderful hot dish that's ready in about 30 minutes! This one is a favorite in our household!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11) In a medium frying pan fully cook and brown the chicken breast.
- 22) Cut chicken breast into bite size pieces.
- 33) In a separate pan cook broccoli according to directions on the package.
- 44) In a 9x13 baking dish combine: chicken, broccoli, cheddar cheese soup, milk, pepper and 3/4 of the french fried onions and shredded cheddar cheese.
- 55) Cook in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- 66) Stir and top with remaining french fried onions and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Chedder Broccoli Bake
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.4
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 98.8 mg
- Sodium 1157.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 33.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: