Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from the Campbell's website!
- 1⁄4 cup light Italian dressing
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup salsa or 1⁄2 cup enchilada sauce
- 12 flour tortillas, warmed
- 4 medium green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- Pour dressing into shallow nonmetallic dish.
- Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- Discard marinade.
- Grill or broil chicken 15 minutes or until done, turning once.
- Mix soup and salsa in saucepan.
- Heat through.
- Slice chicken and red pepper into thin strips and place down center of each tortilla.
- Top with onions, avocado and soup mixture. Fold tortilla around filling.
I Made this recipe for Pick a Chef fall 2006. I used Italian Dressing Seasoning Dry Mix for the italian dressing but I also think this would work well made with leftover Crockpot Chicken Taco Meat. I amde as directed but right before serving I added some salsa, sour cream and green onions for garnish. I froze the leftovers and that worked well too. Thanks for sharing this recipe!