Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Plain and simple; kid favorite
Top Review by Frogmountain
I made this three times in the past week: once for a neighbor who had a death in the family, once for a new mother and once for my own family. It was a hit, delicious and easy, and other veggies can easily be substituted.
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 2⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup Bisquick
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine 2 c cheese, broccoli, chicken, and onion; spread int a greased 10 inch pie plate.
- In a small bowl, beat the milk, eggs, Bisquick, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Pour over broccoli mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.