Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a tasty way to get broccoli into your family's diet. Easy to make, too!
- 12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup Bisquick
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine 2 cups cheese, broccoli, chicken and onion in bowl.
- Spread into a greased 10" pie plate.
- In small bowl, beat together milk, eggs, Bisquick, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Pour over chicken-broccoli mixture.
- DO NOT STIR!
- Bake at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Turn off oven and return pie to oven for 3-5 minutes or until cheese on top is melted.