This is a tasty way to get broccoli into your family's diet. Easy to make, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Combine 2 cups cheese, broccoli, chicken and onion in bowl.
- 3Spread into a greased 10" pie plate.
- 4In small bowl, beat together milk, eggs, Bisquick, salt and pepper until well blended.
- 5Pour over chicken-broccoli mixture.
- 6DO NOT STIR!
- 7Bake at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- 9Turn off oven and return pie to oven for 3-5 minutes or until cheese on top is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken-Cheddar-Broccoli Pie
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.3
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 173.1 mg
- Sodium 907.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 21.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: