Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
A wonderful new way of eating lasagna And so fun to make....By KarenM.R.J
- 2 large chicken breasts or 1 whole chicken, shredded off bones
- 1 tablespoon salt (I like a little more salt)
- 1 tablespoon pepper (I prefer fresh ground)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped small
- 1⁄4 lb shaved honey-roasted ham (I use 1/2 lb with whole chicken)
- lasagna noodle, 1 box
- spaghetti sauce, 1 can of your favorit
- swiss cheese, 1 package
- cheddar cheese, 1 package
- First you will need to get a large pot to boil your chicken.
- When your chicken is done take it out of the chicken broth and let it cool.
- (DONT THOW YOUR BROTH AWAY) I put my chicken in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Now while your chicken is cooling down you will need to boil your noodles in the chicken broth.
- Now we know why we needed the broth.
- Get a large bowl add your salt,pepper,chopped onions, chopped bell pepper shaved honey ham, It should be chopped liked ham at this point.
- Now add your skined shredded chicken to your bowl.
- Mix all of your ingredients together.
- Now is the fun part.
- Take a lasagna dish and a spoon of sauce to the bottem of the dish.
- a layer of noodles to cover.
- A layer of mixture of meats.
- now some sauce now cheese.
- and sauce now repeat till all mixture is gone.
- Remember to save enough sauce and noodles to cover top.
- Place in oven at 350% for 35 minutes.
- take out cover with cheese and let melt.
- Let set for 5 to 10 minutes then serve with Corn on the cob or Salad.
- Enjoy eating.