1 hr 5 mins
Karen MRJ's Note:
A wonderful new way of eating lasagna And so fun to make....By KarenM.R.J
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large chicken breasts or 1 whole chicken, shredded off bones
- 1 tablespoon salt (I like a little more salt)
- 1 tablespoon pepper (I prefer fresh ground)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped small
- 1/4 lb shaved honey-roasted ham (I use 1/2 lb with whole chicken)
- lasagna noodle, 1 box
- spaghetti sauce, 1 can of your favorit
- swiss cheese, 1 package
- cheddar cheese, 1 package
- 1First you will need to get a large pot to boil your chicken.
- 2When your chicken is done take it out of the chicken broth and let it cool.
- 3(DONT THOW YOUR BROTH AWAY) I put my chicken in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- 4Now while your chicken is cooling down you will need to boil your noodles in the chicken broth.
- 5Now we know why we needed the broth.
- 6Get a large bowl add your salt,pepper,chopped onions, chopped bell pepper shaved honey ham, It should be chopped liked ham at this point.
- 7Now add your skined shredded chicken to your bowl.
- 8Mix all of your ingredients together.
- 9Now is the fun part.
- 10Take a lasagna dish and a spoon of sauce to the bottem of the dish.
- 11a layer of noodles to cover.
- 12A layer of mixture of meats.
- 13now some sauce now cheese.
- 14and sauce now repeat till all mixture is gone.
- 15Remember to save enough sauce and noodles to cover top.
- 16Place in oven at 350% for 35 minutes.
- 17take out cover with cheese and let melt.
- 18Let set for 5 to 10 minutes then serve with Corn on the cob or Salad.
- 19Enjoy eating.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Chat Noodle
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.7
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.6 mg
- Sodium 2047.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 20.7 g