1/1 Photo of Chicken Chardonnay Stew
1 hr 30 mins
melinda gilbert's Note:
This recipe was given to me by my sister. It is simple to make and a hearty delicious meal. The chardonnay give a great flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat chicken in flour mixture.
- 2In dutch oven and brown chicken in 2 tablespoons of butter.
- 3Add more butter as needed.
- 4Add carrots, onion and celery on top of chicken.
- 5Add rest of ingredients into dutch oven and bring to a boil.
- 6Lower heat and simmer 1 hour.
- 7Remove chicken from liquid and take meat off bones.
- 8Liquid should be on thick side like stew.
- 9Add small chicken pieces back into stew.
- 10Add more flour for thickness or water for less thickness.
- 11Simmer till vegetables are tender.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Chardonnay Stew
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.5
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 111.1 mg
- Sodium 813.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 21.3 g