Prep 2 hrs 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is quite good and very light. It came from Cooking Light Magazine.
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 18 strips
- Combine all ingredients; marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat broiler.
- Thread 1 chicken strip onto each of 18 (6-inch) skewers, reserving marinade. Place skewers on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; broil 6 minutes.
- Turn skewers over; baste with reserved marinade. Broil 6 minutes or until done.
- Prep time includes marinating time.