- 500 g boneless skinless chicken breasts (Keema, finely minced)
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder (Pisi Lal Mirch, crushed)
- 1 teaspoon coriander (Dhania, coarsely ground and roasted)
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed (Sufaid Zeera, roasted and finely ground)
- 4 green chilies (Hari Mirch, finely chopped)
- 1 medium onion (finely sliced)
- 4 tomatoes (finely chopped)
- salt (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons oil
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all of the ingredients with minced chicken and knead mixture well. Set aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Take about 1 1/2tablespoons of meat mixture in your hand. Place it in center of palm. Roll it to form a smooth ball. Flatten the ball by pressing firmly between your palms. These kabas should be a little bigger in size than usual round kababs.
- Heat oil in frying pan. When oil gets hot lower heat and fry kababs until well done.