Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is Jugni Anwar's recipe from the Young Times magazine.
- 1⁄2 cup boneless chicken, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup mixed vegetables, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons soya sauce
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 1 (150 g) package noodles
- Half boil the noodles and drain the water using a strainer.
- Wash with cold water.
- Drain the water again.
- Heat 1/4 cup of oil in a pan.
- Fry the veggies in it one-by-one.
- Next fry the chicken in the same oil till the juice of the chicken dries up.
- Add 3/4 cup of chicken stock, cover it and allow it to cook.
- When the chicken stock is dried, add all the spices to it.
- Quickly, wash the noodles once again, drain the water and add it to the chicken and spices.
- Mix and saute well.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add all the vegetables.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.