Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is the same dish that Ponderosa serves on their menu as Chicken Monterey
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 cup French dressing (divided)
- Marinate the chicken breasts in 1/2 cup of the dressing in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- Place the remaining 1/2 Cup of the french dressing in a small pan and simmer on the stove for 30 minutes or until the color darkens slightly and the sauce thickens.
- Grill the chicken breasts on charcoal or gas grill til done, then place 2 TBS cooked sauce over each breast. Great with a baked potato and Texas Toast,.