Chicken Chalupas Casserole
- Lightly spray a 9 x 13 in pan.Put chicken pieces and half the cheese into tortillas and roll up.
- Put chicken pieces and half the cheese into tortillas and roll up.
- Lay the rolled tortillas into pan. Top with remaining chesseand the Rotel tomatoes & chilies.
- Combine 1 quart cream, onion & garlic powders, Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 tsp hot sauce, and the pepper.
- Pour mixture over casserole and let stand overnight in fridge.
- Bake, covered, in a 375 degree oven for 30 minute Let sit 5 min before serving.