Prep 24 hrs
Cook 30 mins
A bake ahead recipe
- 12 flour tortillas
- 1 quart whipping cream or 1 quart half-and-half
- 3 lbs rotisserie-cooked chicken, pulled and chopped
- 4 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup Rotel tomatoes & chilies, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Lightly spray a 9 x 13 in pan.Put chicken pieces and half the cheese into tortillas and roll up.
- Put chicken pieces and half the cheese into tortillas and roll up.
- Lay the rolled tortillas into pan. Top with remaining chesseand the Rotel tomatoes & chilies.
- Combine 1 quart cream, onion & garlic powders, Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 tsp hot sauce, and the pepper.
- Pour mixture over casserole and let stand overnight in fridge.
- Bake, covered, in a 375 degree oven for 30 minute Let sit 5 min before serving.