Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is delicious and real easy! My family has asked that it be put on the weekly menu really SOON!
- 1 (22 ounce) packagelightly crushed tostitos corn chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon picante sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Sauté onion until tender; add both soups, milk and picante sauce.
- Cook over low heat till blended.
- In greased 9 x 13 glass dish layer the following: Place 1/2 of chips, spoon 1/2 of soup mixture over chips, 1/2 chicken and then 1/2 of cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees.