Recipe by Gail Doyle
Cheese and chicken "burritos". Easy and very tasty. My friend with 7 children gave me this recipe. We like to eat the leftovers and they are always gone before long.
Top Review by starsugarb
This was a big hit! I halved the reciped since there are just 2 of us and omitted the green onions (personal taste). Very easy to make. Make sure you don't omit the chili peppers, they really kick up the flavor.
- 12 large flour tortillas
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3⁄4 lb monterey jack cheese, grated
- 4 sliced green onions, with tops
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced chili peppers
- 3⁄4 lb cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine: soup, chili peppers, sour cream and green onions.
- Add the Jack cheese.
- Remove 2 cups of mixture and add chicken.
- Spoon chicken into tortillas.
- Roll and place into a buttered 9x13-inch pan.
- The tortillas can be placed on top of each other if necessary.
- Pour the rest of the soup mixture over the tortillas and cover with cheddar cheese.
- Spray foil and cover top of casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes.