Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
These are wonderful! Prep time does not include overnight refrigeration.
- 12 ounces grated monterey jack cheese
- 12 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped (green tops only)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped or shredded
- 12 -15 flour tortillas
- Combine cheeses, then divide in half.
- Divide the green onion in half.
- Reserve for topping.
- Combine 1/2 of the cheeses, 1/2 of the onions, chilies, sour cream, soup, and olives.
- Mix well.
- Set aside 1 1/2 cup for topping.
- Put several tablespoons of filling on each tortilla and roll up.
- Place tortillas, seam side down, in a single layer, in lightly greased shallow baking pan.
- Spread the reserved filling over the top.
- Cover with reserved cheese and onions.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
These are so good! This is a perfect meal to make early in the day and bake when it's time for dinner. The kids really liked this meal too.