Recipe by Daydasa
Another easy recipe from a family cookbook. Hubby really liked it. I thought it was a bit salty, but I guess that's to be expected with the dried beef.
- 1 (10 ounce) jar dried beef
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 -6 slices bacon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 9x13-inch baking pan with dried beef.
- Place chicken on top of dried beef.
- Place small piece of bacon on each piece of chicken.
- Combine sour cream and cream of chicken soup, and pour over chicken.
- Cook at 325 degrees for about 1-1/2 hours or until bubbly.