Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From today's Young Times mag; this was posted by Iram Iqbal who became this week's Chef of the week for this recipe.
- Wash and cut the chicken into one inch pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add garlic and salt.
- Fry the former till it is light brown.
- Add chicken pieces.
- fry for 5-6 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the masala powders.
- Stir for another 3-4 minutes.
- Check to see if the chicken is tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Add lemon juice.
- Garnish with chopped corriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
I just LOVE this! It is so easy to prepare. I served it on a bed of plain boiled brown rice. I will definitely make this again. Thanks for sharing it!