Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was looking for something like Granite City's Chicken Chalupa and this is what I ended up with. I serve with chips and salsa.
- 2 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2-1 cup caesar salad dressing
- 2 -3 cups lettuce (preferably romaine)
- 1 -2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded (depending on how much you like)
- 1 (6 ounce) package Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Cuts
- 1 -2 large tomatoes, diced (or 1 can diced tomatoes, drained well)
- crouton (optional)
- black pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put tortillas on baking sheet, spread a thin layer of dressing (1 Tablespoon or so) on each tortilla and cook in oven for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese (enough to cover the tortilla and to your taste), half the chicken, and a few handfuls of tomatoes. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Put back into oven and cook about 8-10 minutes (you can take out earlier, we like ours crispy). Meanwhile, mix lettuce with salad dressing and croutons.
- Serve chalupa with salad. Enjoy!