I was looking for something like Granite City's Chicken Chalupa and this is what I ended up with. I serve with chips and salsa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons caesar salad dressing
- 1/2-1 cup caesar salad dressing
- 2 -3 cups lettuce (preferably romaine)
- 1 -2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded (depending on how much you like)
- 1 (6 ounce) package Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Cuts
- 1 -2 large tomato, diced (or 1 can diced tomatoes, drained well)
- crouton (optional)
- black pepper (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Put tortillas on baking sheet, spread a thin layer of dressing (1 Tablespoon or so) on each tortilla and cook in oven for about 3 minutes.
- 3Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese (enough to cover the tortilla and to your taste), half the chicken, and a few handfuls of tomatoes. Sprinkle with pepper.
- 4Put back into oven and cook about 8-10 minutes (you can take out earlier, we like ours crispy). Meanwhile, mix lettuce with salad dressing and croutons.
- 5Serve chalupa with salad. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Ceasar Chalupa
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 806.2
- Calories from Fat 546
- Total Fat 60.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 72.8 mg
- Sodium 1698.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 21.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Cuts