Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb chicken piece
- 1 (15 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 (2 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces
- 1⁄4 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 3 1⁄2-4 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- Heat 1/8 inch oil in large skillet.
- Mix flour, salt, pepper and paprika; coat chicken with flour mixture.
- Cook chicken in oil over medium heat until light brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Mix spaghetti sauce, mushrooms (with liquid), garlic, parsley flakes and olives.
- Drain fat from skillet.
- Pour sauce onto chicken.
- Heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat; cover tightly and simmer until thickest pieces of chicken are tender, about 30 minutes.
- While chicken simmers, cook spaghetti as directed on package.
- Serve chicken with spaghetti.