Chicken Casserole With Ham and Cheese (Gluten Free)
- Preheat oven to 350° and lightly grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the egg and 1/2 cup milk. In another bowl, pour the breading.
- Dip the chicken chunks into the liquid and then roll in the breading.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and brown the chicken until golden. Place in the casserole and add the cheese and ham.
- Prepare the soup and blend in the remaining 1 cup milk, stirring well. Pour over the ham and cheese and bake 30 minutes until bubbly.
- Let sit 5 minutes before serving.