Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a very good meal, would be perfect on a cold night. It comes from the "Jiffy Mixes Recipes Cookbook" 2002.
- 1 cup baking mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli (rinsed and drained)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°, grease 2 quart casserole dish.
- In prepared casserole dish, place chicken, broccoli and cheese.
- In a separate mixing bowl, blend baking mix, milk, eggs, salt and pepper on high speed until well mixed.
- Pour into dish over chicken, broccoli and cheese. Bake for 35-40 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
I made this as a quick dinner for my husband before he left for a Meeting, and he just loved it! Next time I am going to add other frozen veggies to see how it turns out!!