Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this in Kraft's What Cooking Magazine, and made it for our Thursday night potluck group. It was a big hit, and there are no leftovers (always a good sign).
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place chicken in a 9 by 13 baking dish and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Combine stuffing mix with water and set aside.
- Mix soup with milk.
- Spread soup mixture and green beans on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese and almonds.
- Top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes or chicken is cooked through.