1/3 Photos of Chicken Casserole
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
There are a lot of chicken casseroles out there but this is the best I've ever had. My kids love it too. Freezes well (let thaw and then bake) and works well for a covered dish meal. I like to serve it with cranberry sauce on the side. And as a reviewer suggested, I have heard of people adding chilies to this recipe. I usually broil my chicken. The results are much tenderer than boiling it. Thigh meat can also be used if you prefer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine butter and stuffing.
- 2Line 2 quart casserole dish with half of it.
- 3Sprinkle chicken over stuffing.
- 4Combine sour cream, soup and broth.
- 5Pour over chicken and top with remaining stuffing.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes.
- 7Tip: I prefer broiled and diced chicken breast.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.8
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 93.4 mg
- Sodium 557.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 18.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb-seasoned stuffing cubes