Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
This has become a favorite of ours. Once again it's something the kids love.
- 8 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup butter-flavored cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Cook chicken Combine chicken, soup and sour cream; spread into 9x13 pan.
- Combine crumbs and butter.
- Sprinkle over chicken Bake uncovered at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
I made this today 3/26/06, it was good but I found it need something else and just haven't figured out what it is, but it will be a keeper I will just have to experiment more. Thanks for sharing.
I make this all the time, with an addition of poppy seeds sprinkled on the top. It is so easy to make, and really fast for those dinners that need to be made quickly.