Recipe by cisquester
I had to make dinner in a snap the other night. This just happened and it only took 30 minutes and it was gone in a flash.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
This was so quick and easy and even picky DSs ate it (not fans of potatoes) so that is a bonus! Rather than boiling my chicken I seasoned it with seasoned salt, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and dried parsley and grilled it. Since there aren't any seasonings in the casserole it gave it that little extra flavor boost. I also used canned peas/carrots but next time will use frozen so they stay firm when cooked in the oven. Made for Spring PAC 2013.
- 2 chicken breasts (Fresh or Frozen)
- 118.29 ml peas and carrots (I use frozen but you could use a 4oz can)
- 133.24 g box Betty Crocker au gratin potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to Au Gratin package directions. Boil chicken breast about 10 minutes till just done. ( A little pink is fine, If frozen boil about 15) While chicken is boiling prepare peas accourding to package. Drain peas and set aside. (If caned just drain and set aside) Prepare au gratin potatoes according to stove top but only cook about 10 minutes. While potatoes are cooking chop chicken into bit size pieces. Mix everything together and place in a 1 1/2 to 2 quart casserole or a 9 x 9 pan.
- Bake about 20 minutes or untill potatoes are done.