Recipe by Kateriana
I got this from my ex-mother-in-law - she used to make it all the time for family dinners and it was so good and easy to make !
Top Review by Sydney Mike
This was another dish I made to share at a neighborhood potluck, & everyone though it was so delicious! Easy to make & a delight to serve! Definitely my kind of dish! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's round of Pick A Chef]
- 709.77 ml chicken breasts, cooked & cubed
- 368.54 g package chicken rice-a-roni
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 295.73 ml milk
- 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 236.59 ml celery, chopped
- 118.29 ml yellow onion, chopped
- 3 (595.33 g) can water chestnuts, sliced and drained
- 236.59 ml potato chips
- 2.46 ml paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except potato chips and paprika in a 9x13 pan.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Before baking, cover with crushed potato chips and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 1 hour or more @ 350 degrees.
- Serves 12. May be divided into two smaller pans and half frozen for later use.