1/2 Photos of Chicken Casserole
1 hr 15 mins
I got this from my ex-mother-in-law - she used to make it all the time for family dinners and it was so good and easy to make !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 709.77 ml chicken breasts, cooked & cubed
- 368.54 g package chicken rice-a-roni
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 295.73 ml milk
- 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 236.59 ml celery, chopped
- 118.29 ml yellow onion, chopped
- 3 (595.33 g) can water chestnuts, sliced and drained
- 236.59 ml potato chips
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 1Mix all ingredients except potato chips and paprika in a 9x13 pan.
- 2Refrigerate overnight.
- 3Before baking, cover with crushed potato chips and sprinkle with paprika.
- 4Bake 1 hour or more @ 350 degrees.
- 5Serves 12. May be divided into two smaller pans and half frozen for later use.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.3
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.7 mg
- Sodium 997.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: