Prep 40 mins
Cook 40 mins
A great easy and wonderful casserole. Just add a salad an you have a wonderful dinner.
- 6 -8 chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 package Ritz cracker
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- Stew chicken in water until tender.
- Remove from broth.
- Remove chicken from bone and cut into pieces.
- Line a 7x11 buttered casserole with pieces.
- Mix soup an sour cream, pour over chicken.
- Crush crackers,sprinkle over soup mixture.
- Melt margarine and pour over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 oven for 30-40 minutes until bubbly.
- NOTE: You can use just 1 stick for margarine.
- And it will work out just fine.
EXCELLENT! My family absolutely devoured this casserole! So easy to make!! Our 5 year-old son is the most finickiest eater and he was asking for seconds and thirds! Thank you for posting a great recipe! I will definitely make this again adn again! A+++++ :)
This is a great recipe. My kids love it and the fact that it didn't have veggies. LOL. But I did do the salad which they do like. Thanks again!
This is a great recipe! Try substituting 1 can of cream of chicken with a can of cream of mushroom and add a can of chopped water chestnuts! Can you say "Gone in a flash?" Delicious!