Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great chicken casserole. It is very filling and healthy. Makes a great family meal!
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked rice
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3 lbs chicken (cut into pieces)
- 3 1⁄2 cups water
- In bowl, mix rice, both soups, and water.
- Pour into greased 9X13 pan.
- top with chicken chunks.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1-1 1/2 hours.
Very quick to put together. We added a teaspoon of poultry seasoning to this. Very good. Thanks!