1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
The "secret" to this tasty chicken and stuffing casserole is in the white wine! My mother-in-law gave me this recipe and it's a perfect make-ahead company dinner. My husband loves it with mashed potatoes and peas. Enjoy! Edited to add: I agree with reviewers who mentioned this dish was too salty so I took out the salt but kept the ground black pepper. :o)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Rub chicken with pepper.
- 3Place chicken in 9X13 baking dish.
- 4Top chicken with cheese slices.
- 5Thin the soup with wine, mixing until smooth, and pour over chicken.
- 6Mix stuffing with melted butter and sprinkle over top of chicken.
- 7Bake, UNCOVERED, for 1 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.9
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 121.2 mg
- Sodium 443.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 33.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned stuffing mix