Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Feel good family meal
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 lbs shredded cheese, of choice
- 1 lb chicken
- 16 ounces frozen vegetables, of choice
- 16 ounces croutons
- Preheat oven for about 400°F.
- Prepare the chicken cut up in a lg pan. While that is cooking put together the soup, veggies, and cheese.
- After the chicken is fully cooked put in the mixture.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling.
- After done cooking put the croutons on top. Set aside for about 5 minutes before serving.