Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Add a vegetable and you have a complete meal. Prep time of 30 minutes is cooking the chicken.
- 1 (2 1/2 lb) frying chickens
- 2 cups macaroni
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- Cook chicken, remove the bones and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Grease a 9x13-inch pan and add mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes at 350 degrees, or until macaroni is done.
My husband liked this recipe and so did I. We used 4 chicken breasts chopped up. The Velveeta added a real yummy flavor. We will make this again, thanks for sharing!
My kids really liked this. I used 2 cream of chicken soups because that's all I had - next time I'll use one cr. of celery and one cr. of chicken (we don't eat mushrooms). It was easy to make and very filling. Served this with a side of veggies.
Very good!I added a little more cheese and cooked it for 15 minutes longer,increasing the heat to 375 for the last 15 minutes.The recipe didnt say to cover or not but I covered it with foil until the last 15 minutes.