Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Very easy recipe. You can substitute canned chicken to make this even easier. I stirred my casserole during the last 5 minutes of cook time to make sure everything was hot. It came out not looking to pretty, but taste great!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (6 ounce) box cornbread stuffing mix
- 2 -3 cups cooked chicken or 2 -3 cups turkey
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Melt butter and pour over stuffing. Stir.
- Mix soups and broth together.
- Layer in quart dish stuffing, chicken, soups.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 25 minutes.