Recipe by CindiJ
Great old-fashion comfort food to be sure! Recipe by Wanda Jones in the Cooking from the Heart Cookbook.
- 4 whole chicken breasts
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken according to your preference (sautee, broil, boil), set aside and let cool to touch.
- Cut up or tear into bite sized pieces and arrange in 9 x 13 -inch casserole pan prepared with non-stick cooking spray. Season chicken with salt and pepper according to your taste.
- In medium bowl, combine soup and milk; pour over chicken. In same bowl, combine stuffing mix, broth and butter. Spread mixture over soup and chicken mixture.
- Bake, uncovered in 350 degree oven for 1 hour.