Prep 45 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a dish that my husband loves. I got it from another lady and then switched the recipe to have more flavor.
- 3 lbs chicken
- 2 cups Pepperidge Farm herb dressing, any flavor
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Emeril's Original Essence
- Boil chicken. Save the broth. Remove skin and bones and discard. Cut chicken up in pieces.
- Put chopped chicken in large mixing bowl. Add all other ingredients. Transfer to a baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.