I made this for my brothers when our mom was in the hospital. They live with her and she does the cooking. They were crying to me that they wanted some home cookin'. They loved this recipe and wanted me to make more. I have made this with Tuna with great results!!
- cook noodles and drain.
- Combine chicken, mayonnaise, onion and salt with noodles, set aside.
- Blend soup and milk. Heat through; then add cheese until melted.
- Mix together with noodles.
- Butter glass 9x13 inch oblong dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Can also add vegetables.