Recipe by Nikki Kate
I made this for my brothers when our mom was in the hospital. They live with her and she does the cooking. They were crying to me that they wanted some home cookin'. They loved this recipe and wanted me to make more. I have made this with Tuna with great results!!
Top Review by Yuskers
We made this casserole tonight to use up some leftover chicken and we were very happy. We mixed in some frozen peas and carrots and used onion powder in place of onion. This will be in the books for a great dinner. It's easiest enough even for a weeknight!
- 3 cups dry noodles
- 6 ounces chicken
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup or 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 ounces grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- cook noodles and drain.
- Combine chicken, mayonnaise, onion and salt with noodles, set aside.
- Blend soup and milk. Heat through; then add cheese until melted.
- Mix together with noodles.
- Butter glass 9x13 inch oblong dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Can also add vegetables.