1 hr 45 mins
This is delicious. An elderly lady friend of mine gave it to me and i thought it would be a nice one to share.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil chicken until it's tender and remove meat from bones. (i use boneless chicken breasts).
- 2Reserve broth.
- 3Cut chicken into small pieces and place in a 13x9x2 inch pan.
- 4In a saucepan, mix and bring to boil the reserved chicken broth and soup.
- 5Combine these ingredients in a mixing bowl margarine, pepper & salt, flour, and buttermilk.
- 6Mix thoroughly to form batter.
- 7Pour broth over mixture over chicken.
- 8Spoon batter over top.
- 9Bake at 425 for 30 to 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.1
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 132.5 mg
- Sodium 1507.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 27.8 g