Prep 2 hrs
Cook 35 mins
Wild rice may be substituted for part of the cooked rice.
- 2 cups cooked chicken or 2 cups cooked turkey
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1⁄2 cup corn flake crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon diced onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- In a bowl, combine chicken, onion, soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, cooked rice and pepper.
- Turn into a shallow baking dish 8x10 1/2 inches.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Before baking, top with cornflake crumbs and almonds, drizzle melted butter over top.
- Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.